Industrial Heating Oil
Oilfast Industrial Heating Oil (IHO) is a blend of petroleum fractions and performance additives which provides a more economical alternative to BS2869 Class A2 Gas Oil for burning applications.
Features & Benefits of Industrial Heating Oil
- Compliant with BS2869 Class A2 (except for Cetane Value) – The British Standard for heating oil.
- Same calorific value as Gas Oil same heat output for less money.
- Same physical properties as Gas Oil, no burner modifications required.
- Totally miscible with Gas Oil no need to empty fuel tanks before changing to Oilfast IHO.
- Low CFPP/pour point allows year round summer/winter performance.
- Reduced sulphur content lowers acidic flue gas emissions by up to 50%.
- FAME/bio-diesel free reduces the potential for bacterial attack of the stored fuel.
- Contains multi-functional additive provides fuel system cleanliness & corrosion protection, reduced emissions and combustion chamber deposit control.
- Light colour, low odour, sediment free much cleaner than some commercially available products.
Applications & Limitations
Oilfast IHO is specifically intended for use in commercial boiler applications for heat generation. It typically finds application in large public buildings, hospitals, schools, factories, hotels, distilleries, quarries, grain driers.
Oilfast IHO is a fully rebated product (nil excise duty) and is therefore strictly prohibited for use in both on and off road vehicles or any other mobile or static engines.