Please read these terms carefully as it is important that you understand our contractual relationship. Oilfast is an online service for the supply of domestic Kerosene heating oil and Gas Oil. Placement of an order with Oilfast will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and acknowledgement by the Buyer that any fuel supplied will be used for domestic heating purposes only.
The Seller means Oilfast, and the Buyer means the person, firm or company to whom the Seller agrees to supply Products (the Goods, under the terms thereof).
Acceptance by the Buyer of the delivery of the products will be deemed to be acceptance of all the Conditions. No variation of these Conditions shall have effect unless agreed in writing between the Buyer and Seller.
a) Oilfast continuously purchases fuel throughout the day therefore a quoted price, may change within that day due to fluctuations in the oil market. Once the price is received through the website, it must be ordered at that specific point, by the Buyer to ensure you receive that price for your order. Oilfast will deliver all orders at the price indicated at the time of acceptance of the Buyers order.
b) All prices quoted are only applicable for a 2 hour period. Oilfast cannot quote for any deliveries beyond this point.
An order will only be accepted by Oilfast once payment has been made.
Payment terms are cleared funds only by either credit/debit card at the time of order, and such payment is to be in GBP sterling.
Delivery cannot be made until payment has been authorised and Oilfast has received cleared funds.
If the customer orders more fuel than the tank can hold, credits may be issued if;
a) The delivery is more than 500 litres
b) A £10.00 administration fee will be charged due to the customer over estimating the volume of oil required.
The sellers measurements of quantity shall be accepted in all cases by the Buyer. The fuel delivery will be made through a trading standards approved delivery meter, and will be accepted by the Buyer.
The Seller cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any discrepancies in the Buyers tanks, dip rods or other measuring devices, once delivery has been made.
a) Refusal to Deliver The Seller reserves the right for reasons of health and safety, environmental, site access, product availability, weather conditions or backlog of orders, not to be able to arrange deliveries when the Buyer may expect.
If the Seller cannot access the site with a 6 wheeler tanker then the Seller reserves the right of refusal to deliver.
b) Passing of Property and Risk to Buyer The risk and property in the goods will pass to the Buyer at the Sellers permanent hose coupling in the case of deliveries.
c) Safety The Buyer undertakes to provide a safe walking area around the storage area and the Fill point and ensure there is appropriate and adequate storage to enable the full quantity ordered to be delivered into the Buyers storage. Prompt and safe passage for the Sellers vehicles between the public roadway and the actual point of unloading will be provided by the Buyer, who will indemnify the Seller against any damages, claims, costs or expenses whatsoever arising from the presence of sellers vehicles in the buyers premises. Seller shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of breach of these conditions.
d) Environmental The buyer shall maintain and ensure storage tanks and associated equipment are installed to legal requirements and that such tanks do not become the cause of environmental pollution of any kind by reason of such tanks or equipment leaking or spilling in any way. In the event that such environmental pollution is caused by leakage or spillage from the Buyers tanks or equipment the Buyer shall be responsible for clean up to the standard required by the relevant statutory authority. The Buyer hereby indemnifies the Seller against any costs, fines or expenses of any kind incurred upon the Seller as a result of the Buyers tank or equipment.
e) Unattended Deliveries The Seller will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any measurement queries or any alleged spillages if the delivery is unattended.
f) Contamination The Seller only supplies kerosene. If the Buyer orders Kerosene, and in fact the Buyers requirements are for another product, then the Buyer indemnifies the Seller against any claims, or expenses incurred as a result of the contamination.
Oilfast reserves the right if it decides it is unreasonable or uneconomical to deliver the whole or any part of an order for goods or suspend or delay deliveries giving unwritten notice to the Buyer to cancel the order in whole or in part entrust any liability to the Buyer for failure to deliver or delay in delivery during any period in which it is prevented or delayed in the carrying on of its business of delivering by normal route the goods of the order through circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Oilfast or force majeure.
For the purposes of these conditions, force majeure shall be deemed to include acts of god, governmental actions, acts of terrorism, wars, fires, explosions, floods, protests, strikes or other labour disputes, accidents or unavailability from normal sources of supply.
The Seller shall not in any circumstances be liable to acquire, by purchase or otherwise, additional products, form other suppliers to compensate the Buyer in the event of the Buyer purchasing alternative products from other suppliers at a higher price.
The Customer may cancel the Order for the Goods they order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date the Customer has requested delivery of the ordered Goods. You do not need to give Oilfast any reason for cancelling your order but Oilfast reserves the right to request a reason for their own records.
The Customer will be charged a £10 administration fee for all orders cancelled.
No orders may be cancelled once delivery of the fuel has taken place.
To cancel the Order the Customer must notify Oilfast in writing.
Once the Customer has notified Oilfast that they are cancelling the Order, any sum debited to Oilfast from the Customers credit/debit card will be re-credited to the Customers Oilfast account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the Order PROVIDED THAT the cancellation has been made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Oilfast reserves the right to cancel the Order if:
Oilfast may suspend, vary or terminate the Order immediately without notice if the Customer is in breach of any of its obligations under any of these conditions.
If Oilfast does cancel the Order, it will notify the Customer by e-mail and will re-credit to the Customers account any sum deducted by it from the Customers credit/debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of the Order. Oilfast will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment or losses suffered.
1. Kerosene Promotion – This is a voucher type promotion whereby eligibility is granted upon the purchase of 800L or more of Kerosene in October. Promo code must be quoted at checkout in order to redeem a chosen offer on next purchase. A note will be placed on customers’ account to highlight eligibility and this will be redeemed at the leisure of the customer by calling local depot or requesting a call back.
2. Promo code must be used at checkout stage when ordering online or via telephone to be eligible for promotion. Customer purchases without promo code applied at checkout will not be eligible for promotion unless otherwise granted at the discretion of Oilfast staff. The offers available to redeem after purchase of 800L or more of Kerosene are one of the following:
a. £50 Off Harlequin Bunded Tank (Subject to availability)
b. £20 Off 47Kg Propane Gas Tank or £30 Off if more than one is purchased on a single order (Subject to availability)
c. £10 off Next Kerosene purchase
3. Offer can be redeemed until closing date by contacting local depots or requesting a call back. A note will be placed on account on initial 800L+ kerosene purchase and redeemed at point of sale.
4. The promotion closing date is 31st October 2017 whereby initial Kerosene purchase of 800L or more will need to be completed in order to be eligible.
5. Voucher expiry date is 30th June 2018 after which date those eligible for the discount will not be able to redeem their reward.
6. Oilfast reserve the right to deny entry into promotion without given reason. We will not take this action unless deemed to be necessary.
7. Voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded. The voucher has no cash value and we reserve the right to charge customers account for any fraudulent use of voucher unless otherwise authorised.
8. Offers are subject to availability. Oilfast will make the best effort to keep all offers in stock until the end of promotion but this may not be possible due to extraneous circumstances. If the offer is not in stock at time of redemption, staff may agree on alternative offer with customer but this will be at the discretion of Oilfast staff.
9. Any information held about the customer will be in line with Data Protection Act. Further information can be found on this page.
10. Customer service details are available throughout the website and easy to locate.
11. The promoter running this promotion is Oilfast Ltd, Nethan Street, Motherwell, M1 3TF
12. No correspondence will be entered into and Oilfasts’ decision is final on all matters.
13. These terms and conditions are approved by Oilfast Ltd and will be adhered to at all times during the length of the promotion.
14. Terms and conditions may be updated at any stage by Oilfast if and when required. Any negative impact this has on those eligible for promotion will be taken into account and terms and conditions at time of participation will be honoured.
15. Contact Email for Promotion: email@example.com